Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sinclair Community College Students, Please Help.?

I am looking for 3 student volunteers from Sinclair in Dayton, OH. I am in one of my last classes and I had to come up with a survey for BIS 160 students. So I am desperately searching for 3 people who have just finished BIS 160, that are willing to take the survey so that I can see if we are getting the information that we're looking for.


So if you have just finished BIS 160 or about to take it next quarter and don't mind taking my survey, please send me an email address or something that i can us to send you the survey.


This would really help me out, I need to pass this class and this is my project so it's a huge part of my grade.


Thank you!

Sinclair Community College Students, Please Help.?
You should create a flyer and post it in school asking for 3 students and for them to contact you.


No comments:

Post a Comment