Monday, May 24, 2010

Religious Education Survey...?

Aim of the surveyis to find out why people become involved in Church, and how do they express their involvement.





Question 1: Which age group do you fall into?


• 10 – 15


• 15 – 20


• 21 – 25


• 26 – 30


• 30 +





Question 2: Gender


• Male


• Female





Question 3: Are you:


• Australian


• Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander


• Other, please specify:


______________________________________...





Question 4: How are you involved in the Church?


• Religious – Priest, Deacon, Brother, Nun


• Parish Assistant


• Youth Co-ordinator


• Active in the Parish Community – Music Ministry, Readers, Eucharistic Ministers, Parish counsellor, etc.


• Regularly attend – no specific role


• Was involved, but do not attend now





Question 5: How long have you been involved?


___________________________________


• Have not been involved

Religious Education Survey...?
1. 30+


2. male


3. American


4. regular member


5. actively involved 6= years


6.God got my attention through a series of events in my life


7.visited a cetain church and researched it and joined


8.Worship, Bible studies, church gatherings, building maintenance


9. pretty much alone most the time, my wife doesnt have the same zeal for the Lord I do


10. 3 times a week or more


11.varios holiday gatherings, youth groups, senior groups, mission work, benevolance, many others


12.Bible based, New Testament, based on first century church beliefs. great people


13. I think to a certain extent God exsist in most people whether they believe it or not


14.giving your best to what you hold true or important


15.to praise God and thank Him for giving us a plan of Salvation through Jesus, and to commune with other Believers


16.due to lack of time I give monetary donations to various groups who need money and that I think are doing good for the community


17.yes, but my schedule is full, but I try


18.id like to do mission work, either in poor countries or prison ministries


19. I would hope, but we're not saved by good works. We are supposed to be thee light and salt of the earth, and to lead by example


20.yes it makes me feel like Ive done something positive for the community as well as individuals. it is edifying





I hope this helps... God Bless you and yours......Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment