Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SURVEY ..Please help... !!?

Hi I'm doing a survey for my assignment so PLEASE help me out and answer the Q's. I know it's kind of long but it would really help . Thank you !!





Name:


Male/Female:


What community do you belong to? (eg. Yahoo! Answers community, or ANY other community you belong to)





What’s your definition of a community?


What do you do in your community?


Do you like being a member of your community? Why?


What is your role in the community?


Where is your community?


How often does your community meet?


What is the most important aspect of a community?


What are some experiences of being in the community?


What are best and worst things about being a part of this community?


Why is it important to be a faithful member of a community?





:)

SURVEY ..Please help... !!?
Name:Amber





Male/Female:Female





What community do you belong to? (eg. Yahoo! Answers community, or ANY other community you belong to)Yahoo!Answers,Myspace,Emma Watson's official site.





What’s your definition of a community?Like,a group of people who share information about a particular subject,people who help each other out.





What do you do in your community?Help people and share inforamtion





Do you like being a member of your community? Why?Yes,because its fun





What is your role in the community?.........I don't really have a role





Where is your community?Where I live??Or do you mean the internet?





How often does your community meet?Never





What is the most important aspect of a community?I have no idea





What are some experiences of being in the community?Help.I guess





What are best and worst things about being a part of this community?


I'm not sure


Why is it important to be a faithful member of a community?


Because your community counts on you and you have to be there for them.





I hope that helps you.I really didn't understand the survey that much.
Reply:u see., u said "first valid response, ten pts" and now nobody else is going to want to answer and most surveys require more than one answer...


if i were u i'd ask someone in person with a paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment