Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bulking up! I'll email you an ebook on building mass if you take my pets survey! :D?

Hey! I need to gather some data for class. I procrastinate like a mo-fo, so timely help is greatly appreciated :D





Please mark appropriately





Sex


____ Male____ Female





Age


____ 6-18 yrs old____ 19-40 yrs old____ 41+ yrs old





Racial Background


____ African-American ____ Asian ____ Caucasian





____Hispanic____ Native American____ Pacific Islander





____ Other__________________





Your community is


____ Rural____ Suburban____ Urban





Please answer the following questions honestly and completely.





1.If you currently have a pet how did you obtain it? If you currently do not have a pet or you wanted get another one, where would you go to get one?





2.Do you think it is important that dogs and cats are spayed or neutered? Why or why not?





3.If there was a big change in your life such as moving or having a baby, what would you do with your pet(s)?





4.What is pet overpopulation?





5.How often should pets go to a veterinarian?





6.Where is your area shelter or humane society?





Thank you for your time!

Bulking up! I'll email you an ebook on building mass if you take my pets survey! :D?
Sex - female


Age - 6-18 years old


Racial Backround - Caucasian


Your Community Is - Urban





1. I got my cat from a friend in Nova Scotia, whose cat had kittens.





2. Yes. I do think it is important that dogs and cats are neutured. Because it cuts down on stray animals, and disease.





3. Give my cat to a family member.





4. Pet overpopulation is when a breed of animal is too large in number.





5. Pets should go to the vetrinarian only when owner thinks it's nessisary, unless the owner feels like spending hundreds of dollars on something the animal doesnt even need. Because vetrinarians are great at taking people money.





6. I belive that it is just a 30 minute drive away.








Hope This helps you! No more procrastinating like a mofo okay? Haha. Goodluck!

deodorizers

No comments:

Post a Comment