Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who here has died and come back whether on the operating table or otherwise? Can you describe your experience?

I've heard it from my uncle, now I want to here it from the Yahoo! Answers community. Please only say the truth - whether its you or someone you know. This is a partially scientific survey - there aren't alot of people to which this has happened, yet if you can describe yours or someone you know's experience, then it would be great.

Who here has died and come back whether on the operating table or otherwise? Can you describe your experience?
i don't know if this is a near-death experience..





i had a boyfriend and we had a big fight that he grabbed my neck and hard-gripped it.then after that, i was just hearing the tv, but i couldn't see nor feel anything. i couldn't think clearly but i was like floating but i knew i was still there. then i woke up suddenly then i felt i peed! my bf hugged me and he told me that while i was unconscious, my tongue came out and extended like 7-8 inches! and my skin turned into light green!
Reply:No lights,music or any sort of mystical experiences,but I'm an atheist and haven't been force fed religious dogma.

used shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment