Saturday, November 19, 2011

What's the accurate way to conduct a survey? I could use some opinions... please read?

I am currently working on a Community Involvement Project for a Woman's Studies program I'm enrolled in. Just to give you a brief idea of my initial concept, I plan to parallel Black Women in the mainstream media and their influences on Young Black Women in the community, presented in a workshop for girls ages 15 - 19. I'm thinking that I may want to include a small segment where I survey a number of young men from the community (anonymously of course) about their honest attitudes/behaviours/views about their young female counterparts - then presenting this (I expect to be, surprising) data to the young women. Having never had formal high school or whatnot training in ACCURATE, legitimate and realistic survey conducting, I was looking for some rules and pointers. So along with some help of that nature, may I also ask you:





1. How relevant is my survey? Do you think it's fair?





2. How many should I survey? Will 100 be sufficent?





Thx so much in advance! I appreciate any input :)

What's the accurate way to conduct a survey? I could use some opinions... please read?
100 should be sufficient as long as you show how much that number represents.





You should ensure you are conducting your survey from a varety of places. to show you have covered a brad range of your target group.





hope that helps Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment