Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I find a mini-grant for academic research?

I am a grad student and I am looking to do a small research project that requires very, VERY small funding, like $500 so I can present the findings at a conference. My college only provides mini grants for dissertation or master's thesis research, and this definitely isn't that. Any guidance on where I can turn? The research is community based and rooted in sociology; it involves focus groups and a survey on the topic of generational memory, as to what individuals may have learned from parents and grandparents about a significant event in local history (Baltimore Riots of 1968). Thanks in advance!

How do I find a mini-grant for academic research?
I am a university Professor.





Sorry to be so blunt but, forget it. You have no chance of anyone giving you any money for something like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment