Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yahoo Community Guidelines Survey: Do you get the urge?

to chat in your questions?





If yes, how do you fight them off? If you give in to the urges, then what is your least favorite part about signing up for a new account?





If you do not get the urge, a simple no will be sufficient.|||I don%26#039;t think so.





I don%26#039;t think I know.





Sorry.





PS you are so so cute!|||Everyone chats on here. Whether you%26#039;re answering something as to-the-point as possible, you%26#039;re still talking. I think they need a better term for %26quot;chatting%26quot;.|||Me, get the urge to chat, why I would never do that and I am insulted that you think that I would.|||Yes I think we all do at some point.|||Oh I give in to my urges. btw....how are you doing today?





My least favorite thing is losing my email account.|||no|||no|||I don%26#039;t know ,...what do you think.....





The above is my answer ....not chatting!!!|||no|||Well aren%26#039;t we all just chatting? I mean really....this is no survey or poll. none of them are........I simple no will not do for me....I like chatting! ha ha ha|||Never!!!...I just got started...gotta be good!!|||Yes.





I do chat quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment